Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Putting off homework.. again..

WOOOOOOOOOOOO THE TARHEELS WON!!!!
Oh the joy that Carolina Basketball brings to my life. I know, I know, it's strange. However, I could not live without it. I know, you are thinking melodramatic much? NO it's not.. That is the only thing getting me through this nonsense we call college. (Along with the one and only EJP)
Yes, we are 17-2.. thank you for asking :)

I am currently putting off Book of Mormon homework. I have done the reading, I am just putting off the journals and such. How unfortunate that I go to class, and yet I am still going to be smited? (smitten? smote?..?) with lightning for putting off Book of Mormon homework.

How fortunate I am to not have the HORRIBLE weather that is in Rexburg. I hear the horrible will come soon.

So I am anxiously awaiting the visit of the Jones family so I can see my adorable little nephew :) I miss that little toddlerrr!

All for now, I know it was short. However, Helaman is calling my name :) Can't make him wait.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Helamen is calling your name? That totally cracked me up.

You know, if you or that wonderful EJP would send me your email address, I'd get you an invite to my blog. It's hard to tag you when you don't read it.

Cailey Marcom said...

She said she sent it to you

it is Moremen08@hotmail.com
:)

Crystan said...

You miss Camdon ummmm hello what about me! All the way in North Carolina here!