Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sick of being sick.

So I am sick, booooo. It's that annoying kind of sick, because I can't breathe which means I can't sleep! What is the point in being sick if you can't stay home and sleep. No, instead I stay home and post on blogs. Good thinking, Cailey.

Anyway...

-I have fallen in love with One Tree Hill. I could watch that show 24 hours a day, which I have probably done this weekend because I was sick. It's okay, i don't mind.

-I love Reeses!!! sonic blasts..Reeses cups.. Reeses pieces.. you name it, I love it.

-I hate cold medicine.. it's like they HAVE to make it taste disgusting or it won't work. I simply do not agree. Although it makes for a crazy-weird-say anything Cailey. Which is probably a bad thing.

-I have a love-hate relationship with classes. I LOVE all of my classes, I HATE all my work FOR my classes. You see my dilema?

-I officially hate snow. I refuse to live somewhere that it snows often. Sorry EJ No Minnesota for me. It is cold, wet, and just not fun. Especially when people don't know how to drive here.. I think they are going to hit me everytime I walk somewhere.. But I guess I can't blame them, I wouldn't know how to drive either.

-Only being in the snow a few weeks is funny. I already think it is hilarious that Carolina public schools (and businesses, private schools, hospitals..okay kidding about the hospitals) Closed for 3-4 inches of snow for 2 AND A HALF DAYS!!! WHAT IS THAT?! The whole state closed down for snow and we have 8 times more than that in Rexburg!

-I hate being sick.. I feel like I can't do anything and that stinks! I can't eat, sleep, work, play... nothing, Although I can have a pity party. Which is why I am writing this!

Okay, Bitter Bust party of one.. I'm done.

Sorry, if you are reading this.. haha not too much fun reading!

CAROLINA beat Clemson!! WOOOO that is 54-0 at the Dean Dome against Clemson.
Emma makes fun of me because I "yell" at the refs and players. I'm just giving them pointers :)

1 comment:

Ms. Emma said...

I take responsibility for getting you hooked on One Tree Hill. My apologies...but isn't life so much better with James Lafferty and JAKE! (aw...Jake...)

You are so much fun on cold medicine. You should take it more often. Minus the sickness.

I never asked you to come to MN. I'm going to Carolina.

I was NOT making fun of you for yelling at the refs. I think its so much fun! And I quote cailey "STUPID REFS! THAT WAS A FOWL! OH YEA, YOU CALLED THAT ON THE OTHER TEAM! WHAT!? I CAN REF BETTER THAN YOU!" Keep doing it, it makes me laugh. And you know I love to laugh.