Monday, February 2, 2009

Top 10 :)

Top 10 things I say way too much- (...as of February 2, 2009)

10. Do NOT get loud with me.
9. However comma
8. RUDE.
7. My lip gloss is poppin'
6. I hate snow!
5. I want a boy, more specifically Nate, Lucas, and JAKE (One Tree Hill), Tyler :) [Tarheels]
4. Why do I go to school in Idaho!?
3. I love Roy's boys. (or talking about one or more of Roy's Boys)
2. One Tree Hill? Another one?
1. WOOO GO TARHEELS!! (Or some form of cheering for Carolina)



Life seems to have a theme: Boys, hating snow, and a love for Carolina. Anything wrong with that? I didn't think so.

It's true. On that note, I am going do homework. ICK.

2 comments:

Crystan said...

Hahahaha I love you Cailey!!!!!!!! :) Boys and tarheels yep pretty much sums up my life haha wink wink!

Ms. Emma said...

Cailey needs to update her blog.

P.S. JAKE IS MINE! muahahaha. You can have T-Hans.