Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I forgot about this thing..

OH YEAH, I have a blog!! It seems as though I have forgotten about this blogggggger

So I am just kind of sick of school, ya know? It's like it's never going to end! EVERY DAYYYY I have to go to stinky class!! I mean I like the classes, and I like the teachers, but do I have to go all the time?
Okay, complaining time is over.

The weather hasn't been so bad, which I am totally okay with! It's so pretty :)

I am kind of obsessed with One Tree Hill.. most amazing show ever! Even though I can call basically every move that goes on.. well maybe not everyyyyy move! It's kind of nice, I don't have that much drama in my life, but I get to watch it on TV.

So my friend and her boyfriend/fiance were on the rocks the other night, and it was kind of nice to go over there and make sure she was okay. It made her feel better and it made me feel better to know she was okay.

I miss NC. A lottt! I miss my family, my friends, the tarheels, and the ocean! Sounds corny, but it's true!! I can't wait to see silly but wonderful Alma, watch the tarheels on tv and hang out at the beach! Only a few weeks away!

Mom, crystan and megan are coming out to Utah/Idaho in April and we are trying to get dad to come too! Family time out west, how precious!

Emma is coming with me to North Carolina, no question. haha no option!! Hope she is okay with that!

okay, I have no more thoughts..

2 comments:

Ms. Emma said...

yay for one tree hill!

yay for your family coming!

and as far as me coming with you to NC- well...if you insist...

Crystan said...

Hahaha oh I love you Cailey and Emma YAY FOR GOING OUT WEST!!!! DOUBLE YAY FOR BOTH OF YOU COMING TO NC AND SUMMER!!!! :)