Monday, April 5, 2010

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

So this semester has been really rough. However, it probably should have been labeled as my best. It's a strange thing. I got engaged (obviously a plus). I have a pretty good schedule with a semi-job (I'll put that under plus). My birthday was this semester (plus). On the other hand there have been some definite negatives too. Everyone around me is always in a bad mood. It's like no matter what I do, I do it wrong. I may think I am helping in some big way but it turns out to be an awful thing. So I'm thinking I should try harder. Nope, I am going to take a cop out and avoid everything. Lame, you may think. No, I always try hard and there are some things that you just can't change.

I have decided that I am going to pack, clean, take my exams and LEAVEEEEEE! I am getting out of this town and all the crazies that go with it.

I am excited for the summer. I AM GETTING MARRIED!!! I think that I have the right to be dang excited about that. I don't care who is reading this thing anyway, so I am going to say what I want. I feel as though this can be my sense of relief. Say what I want, when I want to.

We had a great time this past weekend. Everyone that could be there was there. My wonderful sister and brother-in-law did their best to have a bridal shower for me and it was perfect!!!! (well as close to perfect, I wish mommy, crys, and all the other girls in the family could have been there..) But i had some of my best friends there. Kakamoe (who is just the best!!!!) was there, and she is just so wonderful. She has helped me out through a lot. Olivia, Ashton, Annie and Amanda were also there.. it was a blast and I am so glad that I have a wonderful sister who would do that for me, even with two little kiddos.

So that is why it has been the best and worst of times. Crazy, but fun.
I have the best family. The end!

2 comments:

Clint, Camber, Camdon, Carolina, Corbin, and Cordelia said...

Aw you are the best! I wish I could have done more! We love you and want you to be happy! And hey, Rexburg isn't too bad especially when we come to visit!

Crystan said...

I wish I could have been there toooooooo!! :(

We Do Have THE Best Family Though :) No Lie :)