Thursday, April 1, 2010

This thing still exists?

So I definitely forgot that this blog even existed. I mean I keep up with a few other peoples blogs, but I was too lazy to continue my own blog. Not that it really matters, it's more of a personal rant blog than any entertainment.

So this semester is finally over, thank the Lord. It has probably been the best and worst time in school that I have ever had. It's a bitter sweet.

I am headed back home to work at the golf course again, YAY! I don't know why, but I just love working there. You meet so many interesting people with fun rich people stories. Not to mention that the people that work with me are awesome!!
This semester I have had some hard classes and had to deal with some interesting situations. I have basically been crabby this whole semester. It's a vicious cycle-- People are crabby, it makes me crabby, then they wonder why I'm crabby. Yeah, it doesn't make sense.

It's okay, I get to see my daddy and mommy soon! I am going to miss some people though. My Big sissy and her fabulously adorable children, not to mention my wonderful fiance :) (Yes, it is fun to say!!!)

So it's kind of a bitter sweet. I am ready to get away from school nonsense, and just silly rexburg stuff. But I will miss a few things, but only a few :)

Well I am done ranting now, until next time. Who knows, that could be next year.

2 comments:

Clint, Camber, Camdon, Carolina, Corbin, and Cordelia said...

We will miss you too! More than you know! Clint will miss you too! We love you!

Crystan said...

What About Your Little Sister You Get To See Soon...DO I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU!